background

Friday, March 24, 2017

Kudos from Liz & Brian!

I received a sweet review from our client, Liz. This was such a beautiful wedding and such a sweet family! I had a tremendous time working with them all, and I wish I could do it again! Thanks so much for the kind words!

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"Amy was AMAZING planning our wedding! We lived in NJ and were coming in from out of town and had no idea what vendors were good, which not so good, and which were best for our budget. She was so accommodating in her schedule that she always got back to me via emails and could meet me when we came into town. She remembered details that I didn't. She took away all the stress for me in planning a wedding. She took care of our linens, chair covers, favors, flowers, everything. Our wedding was beautiful I wish we could do it again! And of course I would ask Amy to do it all over again! She really made me and my family feel like she truly cared and you could tell by every detail she put into it how much passion she has for making everyone's special day unique."

.  .  .  .  .  .  .











Wedding Planning, Day-Of Coordination :: Michéll Events
Flowers, Linens, Décor Rentals :: Michéll Events
Ceremony & Reception Venue :: Lyman Harbor
Photographer :: Becky's Photography
DJ :: DNA Entertainment
Cake :: I Do Cakes




No comments:

Post a Comment