background

Saturday, April 15, 2017

Vendor Spotlight :: Brookielynn's Bungalow

My friend from school is a totally amazingly talented woman! Brooklyn Calloway is the owner of Brookielynn's Bungalow. Not only does she create and sell gorgeous décor items and furniture items, but she teaches workshops on how to do your own décor or furniture projects, and she hosts parties for groups who want a fun experience for bridal shower, bachelorette party, birthday party, or even just a girls night out!

I got to tour her amazing workshop when I went to Frisco to see her today and pickup my sign. I can't begin to describe how impressed I was! She's got it going on! I'm going to go back soon and do a glitter session and I'm so excited I can't stand it! I'll be sure to take photos during that session to share!

Follow her, check her out, see what she has to offer for your home and special events. Amazing work!!

Instagram :: @brookielynnsbungalow
Twitter :: BBungalowBus











No comments:

Post a Comment