background

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Ten Year Anniversary!!

This month marks ten years since I began my journey in the event planning business. I began my first business from the ground up in 2007 and I haven't looked back since! I've been so blessed to do so many things and go so many places throughout this career, and I look forward to what I'll get to do in the next ten years! As I've started to write a short history of my 10 years, I realized it's not short! :) I've done 124 weddings and events to date, and I've experienced so much along this journey, it's tough to pick only a few moments to share!


2008

2012

2017


I've gotten to work on so many different types of weddings - - Baptist, Methodist, Presbyterian, Catholic, Buddhist, Jewish, Non-Denominational, Greek Orthodox, Italian, Filipino, Mexican, Japanese, Brazilian, Pakistani, Puerto Rican.....all of the different traditions are amazing to take in, and I've learned so much participating in weddings for all of these different cultures and religions!


Buddhist Wedding Ceremony :: Photo by Digital504

Greek Baptism Reception Dancing

Filipino Wedding Veil Tradition

Puerto Rican Mini-Bride Tradition :: Photo by Tony Palmieri


In addition to weddings, I've had the opportunity to plan and work on so many other types of events and offer products as well! Bridal showers, birthday parties, anniversary parties, holiday parties, bridal shows and expos, fundraisers and charity events, memorial events, networking events, open houses and grand openings, even a Greek baptism reception. On top of special events, I deliver individual floral arrangements for people's personal celebrations and milestones just like a local florist, and I have launched Pick~A~Party boxes available for home parties of any kind. Things have really grown and grown with my event services over the years!


Lukemia Lymphoma Benefit :: Photo by Becky's Photography

Holiday Open House :: Photo by Susan Jennings Photography

Bridal Show at Cleveland Browns Stadium :: Photo by Crystal Nowak


I've been incredibly lucky to work with 14 interns throughout this ten year career, and while I teach them the ropes about the event industry, I always learn from them as well! I've had the opportunity to work with an amazing event staff over the years, and I wouldn't have had the experiences I've had without them to help along the way! I appreciate every person who has ever worked with me on planning, coordinating and designing for weddings and events!


Photo by Terra Sol Studio

Photo by EM Event Photography

Photo by Sabrina McQuade


I've had the good fortune to learn from some amazing industry professionals on this journey. I take every chance I get to meet and listen to others in the industry! I have listened to people speak such as David Tutera, Linnyette Richardson-Hall, Michael Cerbelli....these folks have a lot to offer about the event planning and design business, and I've soaked up every ounce of knowledge from every source I could get!


University of Bridal with David Tutera

University of Bridal with David Tutera

I Do Brunch with Linnyette Richardson-Hall from "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?"

I Do Brunch with Linnyette Richardson-Hall from "Whose Wedding is it Anyway?"


There is nothing more rewarding than seeing the smile on someone's face when you help them with one of the most important days of their life. It's a day they'll always remember, and I'm blessed to be able to be a part of that for so many people! Thank you to every client who has trusted us with their event details! We appreciate your business!


Photo by EM Event Photography

Photo by Terra Sol Studio









No comments:

Post a Comment