background

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Vendor Spotlight :: Courtney Lynn Photography

I had coffee with Courtney today and I'm so excited about it! I found Courtney on Instagram and immediately started stalking her, lol. I loved her photography style and started following her to see more. Later, I noticed we were attending the same bridal show so we planned to meet there but didn't connect. After that we scheduled coffee, then a rushed meeting with a bride forced a reschedule on that one....but today we finally connected and I'm so glad we did!

We share a lot of the same experiences, likes and ideas about the wedding industry so I am very excited to work with her! She is truly a professional in every sense of the word. We decided to plan a styled shoot since we share a vision together, and I can't wait to get started! Visit her links below to see more of her fabulous photos and learn more about Courtney Lynn Photography.


Instagram :: @courtneylynnphotodfw




  









No comments:

Post a Comment