background

Saturday, November 24, 2018

#petalitforward :: Bringing smiles to those who need them....

I'll be 40 soon, and to be honest life isn't what I thought it would be when I was 40. The older I get, the more I learn about life. It's just not fair. Bad things happen to good people. The news is always negative and depressing. It's harder to make a living these days. It's hard to keep your head up when things go wrong. I remember being younger and not knowing what I know now....and it seems that smiles were a lot more prevalent back then.

My goal is to spread smiles. I want to bring more smiles to myself, those I know, and others out there who need a smile. With this world the way it is today, everyone out there could use an unconditional gift and a smile to brighten their day. I know that when I receive flowers from someone, they bring me smiles for days. It's one of my favorite things....a spot of simple beauty in the chaos around me. I've decided the world needs more smiles, and I'm going to do what I can to spread those smiles to others.

I can bring smiles by participating in the #petalitforward idea. Every time you order a fresh floral arrangement from Michell Events....whether it's for your home dinner party, business office, Valentine's, congrats, Mother's Day, birthday, or just because....we'll create and deliver another arrangement to someone in need of a smile. 


Small Arrangements $39
Medium Arrangements $59
Large Arrangements $79-$99
Includes delivery.
To order: info@michellevents.com
or (469) 475-7089


#petalitforward
#payitforward
#shareasmile




One for you......



And one for someone else who needs a smile.....





No comments:

Post a Comment