background

Sunday, December 9, 2018

#DIY :: The Cutest Hand Warmers Ever!

I stumbled across this post somehow in my travels and bookmarked it so I could come back for a closer look later...and I'm so glad I did! These are the cutest little hand warmers ever! Not only are they super cute, but they're a pretty quick and easy project for any avid DIY'er who wants to make some hand-made loving touches for their wedding or event.

You can pick any colors or prints to match your décor and color scheme, package them in a festive gift bag, and attach a card or tag with a cute saying and a thank you! I think I want to make some of these for myself...no party required, I just love being warm in the winter! :) See the entire project and instructions at raeankelly.com!








No comments:

Post a Comment