background

Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Valentine's Day Floral Deliveries

I've always delivered flowers for any occasion that I'm asked to, but last year I had the idea to offer some non-floral add-on's for our deliveries. I talked with a few caterers and bakers that I know and decided to add some of their treats to our Valentine floral orders!

Well, it went over so well last year that we decided to do it again this year! We delivered lots of smiles and giggles with our flowers, and we got so many compliments on the Strawberry Mousse Cupcakes and Ghirardelli Chocolate Covered Strawberries from Elmbrook Catering Co.! They always do such a fantastic job on the treats! These cupcakes are seriously beyond delicious!

If you need flowers in DFW for any occasion, whether it's a large wedding or a single birthday delivery....contact us for current floral specials!











No comments:

Post a Comment