background

Sunday, May 5, 2019

#SignatureSaturdays :: Pom Rock

I know this is a day late, but this is one of my favorite things every week so better late than never! I love finding and sharing these gorgeous and delicious cocktails! I've followed @whats.marisa.drinking on Instagram for some time now, and I absolutely love her creations! Flowers as garnishes will get me every time! Check out her page to see some of the amazing beverages she mixes up!





Pom Rock

30ml
@alaskanrockvodka
30ml Homemade Pomegranate Liqueur
30ml Lemon Juice
15ml Homemade Rosemary Syrup
Lavender Bitters
Garnish with a Flower, Fresh Rosemary and Pomegranate Arils.

Sip away with a gorgeous glass reusable straw from @surfsidesips.


Visit @whats.marisa.drinking for more fabulous cocktails!



No comments:

Post a Comment