background

Sunday, November 5, 2017

25 Classic Father-Daughter Dance Songs

Looking for suggestions for your Father-Daughter dance? Here are a few popular suggestions from all genres of music:


Photo by LMAC Photography


John Mayer - Daughters
Fleetwood Mac - Landslide
Billy Joel - Lullaby
Luther Vandross - Dance With My Father
Stevie Wonder - Isn't She Lovely
Paul Simon - Father and Daughter
Frank Sinatra - I Wish You Love
Darius Rucker - It Won't Be Like This For Long
Natalie and Nat King Cole - Unforgettable
Celine Dion - Because You Loved Me
The Temptations - My Girl
London Wainwright - Daughter
Edwin McCain - Walk With You
The Beatles - In My Life
Frank Sinatra - The Way You Look Tonight
Steven Curtis Chapman - Cinderella
Rascal Flatts - My Wish
Bob Carlisle - Butterfly Kisses
Louie Armstrong - What a Wonderful World
Heartland - I Loved Her First
Tim McGraw - My Little Girl
Bruce Springsteen - When You Need Me
Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes
Billy Joel - Just The Way You Are
Michael Buble - Daddy's Little Girl



Photo by Lambert Photographs






No comments:

Post a Comment