background

Monday, December 11, 2017

Celeb Wedding :: Ronda Rousey + Travis Browne

Hearing about this wedding excited me on so many levels! Not only do I love weddings, but I'm a huge MMA and UFC fan! Back in my younger days, I achieved 3rd degree brown belt in Tae Kwon Do and took kickboxing classes. I wanted to be a fighter like Ronda! With that in mind, Ronda Rousey has always been one of my favorite inspiring women both in the ring and out of the ring. When I heard of the wedding I couldn't wait to see!

The wedding took place on the Hawaiian island of Molokai. Browne grew up in Hawaii and the couple wanted a backyard ceremony overlooking the ocean. Ronda wore the gorgeous Harper couture bridal gown from Galia Lahav’s bridal couture collection, “Le Secret Royal.”
The groom shared a photo of the nuptials with the caption, “What an amazing day!! She is so perfect in every way! She makes me so happy! She is my other half! I Love You @rondarousey #browsey2017”. Rousey and Browne started dating in 2015. They got engaged under a waterfall in New Zealand in April 2017.
-Celebrity Bride Guide










No comments:

Post a Comment