background

Sunday, May 6, 2018

A Day in the Bluebonnets with Courtney Lynn Photography

Last week I did something I've never done before! I realized I was only a few weeks from my 39th birthday, and yet this born and raised Texas girl had NEVER had bluebonnet pics taken! Not as a child, and not as an adult. When I saw Courtney's bluebonnet sessions posted on Facebook, I knew it was time! :)

I'll be honest, I was nervous! I was hesitant to park it on the side of the highway and let 2,000 people watch me while I get my photo taken crawling around in the bluebonnets....but she knew of a location that was surprisingly private, away from main roads, and I didn't feel like we drew any attention at all. She made me laugh, made me comfortable, and it immediately turned into fun rather than stressing about getting my photo taken. (I prefer to be behind the scenes, lol).

So thankful for Courtney and her wonderful eye! These turned out just fab! I've shared a few of my faves below so you can see the incredible work she does. I actually met Courtney by stalking her Instagram page. I came across her posts, followed her, and ended up liking everything she posted! Be sure to follow her on social media to see what she's up to. You'll love seeing her lovely photos, helpful tip posts, and upcoming mini-sessions to get your own fab photos!

Instagram :: @courtneylynnphotodfw
Twitter :: @courtneylynndfw



  





No comments:

Post a Comment