background

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Venue Tour :: The Springs (Denton) :: The Lodge

This afternoon I went to take a tour of this lovely place! I have a wedding coming up there on June 17th, so I did the final walkthrough and setup details today.

I absolutely love the light from the windows. It creates a gorgeous reflection on the floor. The fireplace is a beautiful focal point for the lodge, and the staircase is quite grand as well. The seating areas are comfy and lovely, and the patio has some amazing views!

I must also say, this place has it together! The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful, they have so much valuable information available right at their fingertips, and they're very helpful with ideas and tips for getting the best out of their venue. I can't wait to see this wedding on the 17th!


Instagram :: @springsvenue








Photos from The Springs (Denton) Facebook Page



No comments:

Post a Comment