background

Friday, June 29, 2018

Industrial Chic Styled Photo Shoot

Courtney and I brainstormed this idea over a coffee meeting months ago, and it's been brewing ever since! I'm so excited with the amazing vendors that came together to put our vision into reality! Everyone involved did such an amazing job! Courtney spent hours taking photos of what we set up, and I can't begin to say how excited I am to see the results! The models were absolutely breathtaking, the gowns were stunning, the desserts were beyond expectations....everything was perfect!









On a side note, this photo shoot was totally powered by Instagram. Every single person who participated was someone I met and connected with through Instagram....or they're a vendor who was introduced to me by another vendor I met on Instagram. Everyone literally came to me through Instagram! Throughout the day there were IG photos, stories, boomerangs... IG has become such a huge part of my business! Meeting brides, meeting vendors, getting inspiration, connecting with likeminded vendors, planners and designers....it's such an empowering and inspirational tool! Had to give props and a shout out to #Instagram for helping this all come together!










:: PARTICIPATING VENDORS ::


Planning, Styling, Decor, Flowers :: Michell Events
Photographer :: Courtney Lynn Photography
Cheesecakes :: Dandelion Cheesecakes
Caramels, Caramel Apples & Favors :: Dallas Caramel Company
Pies & Cookies :: Bonafide Betties Pie Co.
Jar Pies :: Texas Petite Pies
Jar Jelly Favors :: The Jelly Queens
Models :: Mykel & Vanessa




No comments:

Post a Comment