background

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Vendor Spotlight :: Ruthi Hutson Cakes in McKinney

Over the past 11 years in business, I've eaten a lot of wedding cake. I mean A LOT of wedding cake. After trying this amazing cake that graced our photo shoot on Wednesday, I have to say that this one definitely made the list of my top choices! This chocolate cake was so moist and tasty, and that buttercream frosting.....oh my! Indescribable! MMmm MMmm! I'm so thankful I got to enjoy some of this chocolatey goodness! Ruthi Hutson Cakes did an absolutely amazing job, and I can't wait to work with her again! If you need cakes, cupcakes, cookies, macarons....definitely give her a call for something delicious and lovely!


Facebook :: Ruthi Hutson Cakes
Instagram :: @ruthihutsoncakes









No comments:

Post a Comment