background

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Vendor Spotlight :: David Loi Studios in Dallas

I had the privilege to work with the talented photographers from David Loi Studios last month at the epic Father's Day wedding of Cori & Stephen at The Springs (Denton). It was a day packed with so many amazing details, beautiful things, super fun people and fantastic vendors! David and his team really did a fabulous job with everything. We were both in attendance from beginning to end so I witnessed their hard work....and I can honestly say, they were on their toes all day! I just got the chance to see the slideshow of the wedding photos and I was floored! Amazing work, David....had to share with everyone!


Facebook :: David Loi Studios
Instagram :: @david.loi.studios
YouTube :: David Loi Studios





Here are a few of my favorite shots singled out. :) I recommended the smoke bombs to Cori when she wanted floating lanterns for her grand exit, but as it turned out the candle flames inside the floating lanterns weren't allowed. Not a bad deal though....the smoke bombs turned out completely magical!













No comments:

Post a Comment