background

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Vendor Spotlight :: Dallas Caramel Company in Wylie

I've had the opportunity to work with Rain and Dallas Caramel Company twice now, and both times they were absolutely fabulous! These caramels are to die for! I can't get enough of the sea salt caramels....I had to get those the first time I came across them! My personal favorite!

This time they not only had caramels and boxed favors....they went above and beyond anything I imagined! Caramel apples! They were obviously delicious, but they were also just gorgeous on the dessert station! Absolutely love this idea to provide as a treat for your guests!

Can't wait to work with Rain and Dallas Caramel Company again in the future! If you need sweet treats for weddings, special events, favors, gifts....check out Dallas Caramel Co.!



Instagram :: @dallascaramelco










No comments:

Post a Comment