background

Saturday, October 6, 2018

#SignatureSaturdays :: Bourbon Apple Cider

I am a big fan of an amazing signature drink at parties and events, so I'm always on the lookout for drink sources and ideas! I found a gem when I found Women and Whiskies! I discovered them on Instagram and they always have such amazing posts! I've listed their links below so be sure to check them out for wonderful signature drink ideas...



Bourbon Apple Cider

2 oz. Wild Turkey® Bourbon
4 oz. Apple cider
Ground cinnamon
Granulated sugar
Rosemary sprig

For rim garnish, dip rim of glass into bowl of apple cider, then immediately dip into mixture of cinnamon and sugar. For the cocktail, mix Wild Turkey® bourbon and apple cider together. Add rosemary garnish. Can be served either hot or cold!

Serves: 1

Cocktail from Women and Whiskies.


Visit their links for more amazing cocktail ideas!




No comments:

Post a Comment