background

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Venue Tour at Boyd Avenue Chapel

There's a brand new little slice of heaven in Boyd, Texas! I literally felt my breath catch and I made a little gasp as I walked in the front door of the chapel! Boyd Avenue Chapel is absolutely gorgeous from top to bottom. Rounded archways and doorways, curved wooden pews in the chapel, fire pit and beautiful landscaping outside, a beautiful bridal suite, original wooden floors, and so many other amazing touches.

Last weekend we had the opportunity to tour the space, set up a shabby chic styled shoot, and participate in an open house at this gorgeous new chapel. I can't wait to see what the future brings for Carol and this beautiful space, and I cant wait to see what Courtney Lynn Photography captured at the styled shoot! Contact Carol Rose to schedule a tour of this amazing new chapel in Boyd!

















No comments:

Post a Comment